Environmental management is an essential part of the management of Tosama, and allows us to contribute to the sustainable development of the local and the wider society. We strive to follow key principles of responsible environmental management and undertake to responsibly exploit natural resources and to protect the environment for the benefit and welfare of present and future generations.
We prove our responsibility and commitment to sustainable development by: using environmentally friendly materials and technological processes;
- participating in local environmental projects;
- creating safe and healthy working conditions for our employees;
- products designated as natural;
- providing sponsorship and donations on the local level, and in the fields of healthcare and humanitarian aid;
- following an environmental policy;
- implementing ISO 9001, ISO 13485, MDD 93/42/EEC, ISO 14001, FSC®, MDSAP, IFS HPC and Oeko-Tex standard 100 systems.
Our commitment to comply the social, health and safety requirements we demonstrate by the Ethics Code of Tosama, which is fully possible to see at the company headquarters.